quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2022

Journalling still about 2021


  • Three things I did this year that I’m proud of: 

    • kinky experiences

    • a job in my field

    • content (meditations, mantras, tarot)



  • The best thing that happened the past year (2021): 

    • the people that I meet and all the experiences that they allowed me to have



  • What are some of the changes I have experienced in myself? 

    • more I don't give a fuck and I will see what happens

    • more selfish 

    • more grown and experience situations that I don't feel comfortable and learn from it



  • Five things I’m grateful for that happened in 2021: 

    • having a job 

    • having a house 

    • travel 

    • the family that I found living in brussels 

    • being living back with my boyfriend



  • What did I accomplish this year? 

    • being one of the coordinator's of the department of communication of the pint of science portugal

    • having my name in one book published 



  • A memory from 2021 that makes me smile: 

    • feeling a princess running through a field with a castle in the background

    • feeling so free being in the middle of the forest and scream with all my lungs



  • How were my relationships this year? Did I let go of anyone this year or created new ones? 

    • I let go people that come back but was needed that space 

    • Found new people that both of us needed to meet each other



  • Rate 2021 from 1 to 10 and explain why: 

    • I need to divide the year into two parts because is two different chapters of my life. The first half an 8,5 due to all the experience of living alone and in brussels but still need to deal with lots of anxiety and stomach problems. The second half an 5 due to all the problems, things out of my control, all the lessons in the hardest way. Feeling so lost and not knowing what to think or how to handle all the tiredness. I'm with him and my anxiety is more controlled and the end of the year was not as I imagined but it was a good escape together. 



  • Intention or goals for the new year (2022): 

    • go back to learn about spirituality, a language maybe

    • ready more consistently 

    • have a car

    • dive inside me again, face to face to my shadow self 

    • be more communication. think before speaking. more feet on the earth.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário